In the modern era, Computer is used in almost all fields. School, College, Hospital almost all use Computer to make their work easier. Computer stores a lot of files and important documents properly. For storage, we need a storage device such as Hard Disk, Pen Drive, Memory etc.
These storage devices sometimes have to face the problem of decreased memory size than their actual capacity. Mainly, the USD drive loses its storage capacity than they actually have. For example, if you have a 32 GB pen drive but due to unknown reasons, it somehow loses its size to 1 Gb or even less.
Therefore, we are going to solve this problem. How to: restore USB flash disk to full capacity. The course of this problem is ” Partition of Pend Drive” not only this there is also another factor causing this problem too. Restore USB flash disk back to full capacity is not difficult as you think. But we feel everything difficult if we are doing for the first time. I also suggest you follow the right instruction otherwise you may have to face a serious problem.
Methods which you have to follow one by one is given below to solve: restore USB flash disk to full capacity. And I also have published some helpful articles which I have listed below. Please do not forget to read them also:
- How to partition the Hard Drive
- How to combine multiple Hard disks into one volume.
How to: restore USB flash disk back to full capacity
Follow all instruction step by step. I have explained details so that you will understand which helped you to solve your problem.
- Below you can see that my 14 GB Pen Drive is showing its size only 2 Mb storage capacity.
- You may think this problem may solve simply formatting the Pen Drive. But this problem will not solve by just doing simple formatting. I also tried this trick but a waste of time.
- To restore USB flash disk back to full capacity you should have to partition that Pen Drive using CMD. For that click “Window” icone and search for “diskpart”. After that open it.
- When you open it Command Prompt will open. Then type ” list disk” you can copy from below too. You can also see in the picture which I have enclosed in a yellow box.
– list disk
- List of all flash drive available in your PC will be shone to you. In my case, disk 1 is my flash drive. It may be different according to the hard drives available in your PC.
- After that type Select disk 1. Keep in mind in your case it may be different just select the correct disk. Then click ” Enter” button.
– Select disk 1 (in my case, it may be different in your PC)
- To solve this issue we have to create a partition. So type ” Create Partition Primary “. Click ” Enter ” now the partition is created which will solve “How to: restore USB flash disk back to full capacity ” problem. But this is not the end one more step is still left.
– create partition primary
- Now type ” Exit “.
Your problem is almost solved but does not forget to format the Pen Drive after a Partition is successful. Now I have formatted my Pen Drive then you can see that my Pendrive storage size is fixed. Now I can use the whole storage of my Pendrive. Moreover, do not forget to format pen drive after partition otherwise your this problem will not solve.
If your problem is solved then do not forget to share this post in Social Media. So people searching for a solution to this problem will get help from you. You can follow me on my social media too. But if you are joining me on my social media then I suggest you should be interested in tech and online earning so we can share each other ideas.